Saturday, September 28, 2013

Legolas vs Azog





My girlfriend's son, Tomi, wanted me to draw him a picture of Legolas. I was hoping to do something simple but the the more I put it off the more I got art directed. A picture of Legolas became Legolas in an action pose shooting arrows into an orc. I decided to put in Azog (who Legolas never fights) and have Legolas wearing Narsil (which isn't his sword). I drew Azog pretty loose since this was taking me forever thinking I would be done with it. Tomi loved it! But ... he had more notes :( "Could you tighten up Azog and add some arrows sticking out of him? Pleeeeesseee!" ... And here it is. Art: me, Art Direction: Tomi Lin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomi is sooo lucky to have an artist at his beck and call ;-)

Jen

sam liu said...

He's such a taskmaster :(

Artists & Animators Alliance of Las Vegas said...

Great movie! Would love to see how Peter Jackson would do on an Elric movie series featuring Orlando, as the lead character!?!

Unknown said...

Ha! Looks like Tomi is a great art director, the picture turned out stunning.:)